- Department: Executive
- Reporting Structure: Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
- Job Level: Professional
Globiance is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer with at least ten years of experience in compliance and financial solutions to take part in planning, overseeing and organizing all operational activities.
The Chief Financial Officer’s primary focus will be acquiring developing and introducing effective controls for tracking and documenting regulatory risks. Must also ensure efficient day-to-day compliance operations and be responsible for complying with Local, State and Federal regulations and continued development of systems and procedures.
With a global approach and focus on our USA, Europe, and Asia businesses, he or she will ensure ethical and responsible compliance, and ongoing internal audit and governance practices.
What you are good at
- Oversee compliance within the company to ensure our operational and financial systems and processes are in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Establish standards and implement procedures to ensure that our compliance programs are effective in identifying, preventing, and addressing non-compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and coordinate regulatory risk assessments to recommend business operation improvements to the top management.
- Monitor and analyze deficiencies and irregularities to provide effective solutions.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies to ensure the company complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Organize and supervise activities of our compliance department.
- Develop and oversee compliance training for the management and employees.
- Report key concerns and violations to the CEO and CFO
Key skills you have
- 8+ years of experience within compliance as a Manager or Senior Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field (master’s degree is preferred)
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities.
- Detailed knowledge of the industry and applicable laws and regulations
- Remarkable organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to form, mentor, and manage efficient teams.
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide leadership to a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset with good operations skills
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
GlobiancePay is an organization that aims to become a global bank offering services to every single person in the world. We want to bank the unbanked and provide security access to everyone. We believe that the legacy financial industry can work together with crypto and blockchain technologies to overcome the banking and financial needs in the world.
Although GlobiancePay is an independent company, it works closely with Globiance and Globiance Holdings in their mission to bridge the crypto and banking worlds. We believe that cryptocurrencies will not replace the traditional banking system but will surely improve it.
Globiance is a Crypto Bank and Financial Institution that offers various high-end Financial, Crypto services and products. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, Securities Trading, and FIAT – CRYPTO Assets.
Globiance’s mission is to unite both worlds and provide a family of financial products, services, and companies to revolutionize how people deal with money, investments, and savings.
Come and work with us to make a dent in history together.
Globiance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Annual Salary Negotiable, based on experience.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Join our team
send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and add as subject:
Chief Compliance Officer