- Department: Executive
- Reporting Structure: Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Job Level: Professional
Globiance is looking for a Chief Security Officer with at least ten years of experience in security solutions to take part in deploying our global security business verticals.
The Chief Security Officer’s primary focus will be overseeing the security of staff members, physical company assets, and all company data. Must also ensure efficient day-to-day security operations.
With a global approach and focus on our USA, Europe, and Asia businesses, he or she will prevent data breaches, phishing, and malware, by developing robust safety protocols and crisis management. Will protect company against trespassers and physical assets on basis consistent with the institution’s risk policies/appetite.
What you are good at
- Ensure the safety and security of the organization’s personnel, property, and data.
- Conduct investigations and dispositions of security matters.
- Develop and implement controls to ensure preventive security measures are enforced.
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Implement social networking policies.
- Collect and analyze security data.
- Supervise security staff.
- Implement emergency response plans.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring security issues.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and awareness of security issues
- Lead and direct all security, investigative, loss prevention, and risk management activities.
- Direct, manage, and coordinate security services.
- Oversee all security operations, including emergency response, property protection, and business continuity.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive security strategy to protect company assets, determine priorities, and allocate resources based on risk, operational needs, and company policies.
- Conduct security risk assessments, audits, and vulnerability studies to identify vulnerabilities and risks, and develop action plans to mitigate them.
- Develop and implement cohesive policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Support the goals and objectives of the institution to maintain security, safety, and confidentiality.
- Promote positive security culture, risk management, and security awareness.
Key skills you have
- Bachelor’s degree in law enforcement or military security management
- 5+ years’ proven experience as a security manager
- Experience with security risk assessment processes, procedures, and methodologies
- Ability to develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of security equipment and the ability to train others.
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide leadership to a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset with good operations skills
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
GlobiancePay is an organization that aims to become a global bank offering services to every single person in the world. We want to bank the unbanked and provide security access to everyone. We believe that the legacy financial industry can work together with crypto and blockchain technologies to overcome the banking and financial needs in the world.
Although GlobiancePay is an independent company, it works closely with Globiance and Globiance Holdings in their mission to bridge the crypto and banking worlds. We believe that cryptocurrencies will not replace the traditional banking system but will surely improve it.
Globiance is a Crypto Bank and Financial Institution that offers various high-end Financial, Crypto services and products. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, Securities Trading, and FIAT – CRYPTO Assets.
Globiance’s mission is to unite both worlds and provide a family of financial products, services, and companies to revolutionize how people deal with money, investments, and savings.
Come and work with us to make a dent in history together.
Globiance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Annual Salary Negotiable, based on experience.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Join our team
send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and add as subject:
Chief Security Officer