- Department: Executive
- Reporting Structure: Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title: Head of Development
- Job Level: Professional
Globiance is looking for a senior Development director with at least ten years of experience in banking and financial solutions to take part in development of the business strategies and goals.
The Head of Development’s primary focus will be to lead and manage a team, supporting them with financial industry leading, banking and customer solutions fit for purpose. Must also ensure efficient day-to-day development operations and be responsible to plan and monitor the successful implementation of strategy Projects.
With a global approach and focus on our USA, Europe, and Asia businesses, he or she will ensure the quality and technical approach taken by team members, ensuring it is in-line with company strategy – and that projects are delivered on time and on budget in consistent with the institution’s risk policies/appetite. Create and maintain a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
What you are good at
- Manage and lead a team with strategy and planning
- Technical recruitment, appraisals, meetings, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
- Drive the strategic direction of our products and services
- Devise a tactical plan which can be collaboratively carried out by the team
- Plan for team growth considering the blend / level of skills required within team
- Review project progress and overview of the performance of all individuals in team
- Coaching and performance manage where necessary
- Make sure all training and support that team members require is delivered
- Understanding the current industry’s product and technology landscape; brings innovative ideas to the team
- Stay up to date with latest data protection and security threads and to make sure the company mitigates against these risks against known industry standards
- Ensure that team has or develops strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each client
- Carry out review of manuals to ensure applicable regulatory laws are incorporated
- Identify regulatory and industry challenges for the organization
- To assist by offering strategic and technical advice for anyone working on these projects
- Implementing and monitoring ongoing strategies to enable us to deliver quality and excellence through education and policies that are balanced and appropriate to the scope of project being delivered.
- Foster a focus on excellence across the development team.
Key skills you have
- Bachelors degree in business or communication, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with 5 years of a development role
- Knowledge of financial banking industry and cryptocurrencies would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide leadership to a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset with good operations skills
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- A track record of strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong background of skills and development assessments
- Proficiancy in MS office with advanced Excel skills
GlobiancePay is an organization that aims to become a global bank offering services to every single person in the world. We want to bank the unbanked and provide security access to everyone. We believe that the legacy financial industry can work together with crypto and blockchain technologies to overcome the banking and financial needs in the world.
Although GlobiancePay is an independent company, it works closely with Globiance and Globiance Holdings in their mission to bridge the crypto and banking worlds. We believe that cryptocurrencies will not replace the traditional banking system but will surely improve it.
Globiance is a Crypto Bank and Financial Institution that offers various high-end Financial, Crypto services and products. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, Securities Trading, and FIAT – CRYPTO Assets.
Globiance’s mission is to unite both worlds and provide a family of financial products, services, and companies to revolutionize how people deal with money, investments, and savings.
Come and work with us to make a dent in history together.
Globiance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Annual Salary Negotiable, based on experience.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Join our team
send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and add as subject:
Head of Development