- Department: Finance
- Reporting Structure: Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title: Head of Payments POS Gateway
- Job Level: Professional
Globiance is looking for a senior Payments POS Gateway director with at least ten years of experience in Payments POS Gateway and financial solutions to take part in deploying our global payments business verticals by focussing on leveraging our group owned assets to elevate the payment experience and enlarge the ecosystem for seamless payment products and services to serve the group’s customers.
The Head of Payments POS Gateway’s primary focus will be managing existing and new payment partnership relationships, including major bank partners and payment schemes and key internal as well as external stakeholders in the payments ecosystem. Must also ensure efficient day-to-day payment POS Gateway operations and be responsible for ensuring our payment processing is optimized against products and services Projects.
With a global approach and focus on our USA, Europe, and Asia businesses, he or she will be responsible to formalize the commercial plan to generate the revenue and plan the growth strategy and products for future phases by becoming, developing, maintaining and improving one of the best and leading payment gateways in the USA, Europe and Asia. You will be working with different partners to maximize the benefits for every stakeholder, staying within the institutions risk policies/appetite.
What you are good at
- Manage and lead a team on the dealing floor of a payment POS gateway
- Ensure execution and market risk is contained per compliance of internal parameters
- Support the growth of the Prime Brokerage business
- Create framework to incorporate dealing for other areas of the firm
- Developing a pipeline of prospects in the desired market segment
- Understanding the current industry’s product and technology landscape; brings innovative ideas to the team
- Managing daily payments to ensure timely execution of the orders and confirming that they are in compliance with regulatory policies.
- Supervising daily payments, orders and confirmation documentations to be aligned to compliance and regulators.
- Carry out review of manuals to ensure applicable regulatory laws are incorporated
- Identify regulatory and industry challenges for the organization
- Commercial and relationship management of a portfolio of USA, Europe and Asia payment relationships and be the first point of contact for Globiance Pay
- Negotiate contracts and manage commercial relationships with service providers and payments partner
- Drive payments partnerships that optimize our KPI’s of processing costs, authorization rate & revenue enablement and find new opportunities
- Analysis and optimization of our payment solutions and make recommendations to improve transaction approval success rates
- Develop senior and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (payment ecosystem, etc.)
- Be a payments subject matter expert supporting multiple control functions in navigating payments regulation
Key skills you have
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- 4-7 years of experience in the payment processing/acquiring business of financial institutions, payment service providers and organisations
- Strong understanding of both POS and online payments. Experience with POS terminals and the payment facilitator model is a strong added benefit
- Proven track record of leading complex payment projects to completion
- Up to date knowledge on regulatory and compliance requirements (PCI, EMV, Payment Services Act etc)
- A firm technical understanding of payment infrastructure and value chain
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong focus on execution
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide leadership to a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset with good operations skills
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
GlobiancePay is an organization that aims to become a global bank offering services to every single person in the world. We want to bank the unbanked and provide security access to everyone. We believe that the legacy financial industry can work together with crypto and blockchain technologies to overcome the banking and financial needs in the world.
Although GlobiancePay is an independent company, it works closely with Globiance and Globiance Holdings in their mission to bridge the crypto and banking worlds. We believe that cryptocurrencies will not replace the traditional banking system but will surely improve it.
Globiance is a Crypto Bank and Financial Institution that offers various high-end Financial, Crypto services and products. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, Securities Trading, and FIAT – CRYPTO Assets.
Globiance’s mission is to unite both worlds and provide a family of financial products, services, and companies to revolutionize how people deal with money, investments, and savings.
Come and work with us to make a dent in history together.
Globiance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Annual Salary Negotiable, based on experience.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Join our team
send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and add as subject:
Head of Payments POS Gateway