- Department: Finance
- Reporting Structure: Chief Executive Officer
- Job Title: Head of Securities Dealing
- Job Level: Professional
Globiance is looking for a senior Securities Dealing director with at least ten years of experience in securities and financial solutions to take part in deploying our global securities business verticals.
The Head of Securities Dealing’s primary focus will be acquiring new businesses and managing an existing portfolio of customers. Must also ensure efficient day-to-day securities operations and be responsible for deposit operations for all Cash Management products, services, and securities Projects.
With a global approach and focus on our USA, Europe, and Asia businesses, he or she will deploy and invest the deposit liabilities, internal generation, and cash flows from maturing assets for maximum return on a current and forward basis consistent with the institution’s risk policies/appetite.
What you are good at
- Manage and lead a team on the dealing floor of a securities brokerage
- Ensure execution and market risk is contained per compliance of internal parameters
- Identify and implement broader treasury best practices supporting the overall corporate strategy
- Support the growth of the Prime Brokerage business
- Create framework to incorporate dealing for other areas of the firm
- Developing a pipeline of prospects in the desired market segment
- Analyze account activity and balances for proposals
- Conducting pricing comparisons and drafting/presenting proposals
- Understanding the current industry’s product and technology landscape; brings innovative ideas to the team
- Managing daily trading to ensure timely execution of the orders and confirming that they are in compliance with regulatory policies.
- Supervising daily trading, orders and confirmation documentations to be aligned to compliance and regulators.
- Carry out review of manuals to ensure applicable regulatory laws are incorporated
- Identify regulatory and industry challenges for the organization
Key skills you have
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with 5 years of experience in a senior treasury role
- Strong knowledge of hedging and trading as well as market characteristics
- Experience in investment accounting and investment data reporting analysis
- Experience in Derivatives (i.e. Interest rate swaps, Forwards)
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide leadership to a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong risk control/compliance mindset with good operations skills
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
GlobiancePay is an organization that aims to become a global bank offering services to every single person in the world. We want to bank the unbanked and provide security access to everyone. We believe that the legacy financial industry can work together with crypto and blockchain technologies to overcome the banking and financial needs in the world.
Although GlobiancePay is an independent company, it works closely with Globiance and Globiance Holdings in their mission to bridge the crypto and banking worlds. We believe that cryptocurrencies will not replace the traditional banking system but will surely improve it.
Globiance is a Crypto Bank and Financial Institution that offers various high-end Financial, Crypto services and products. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, Securities Trading, and FIAT – CRYPTO Assets.
Globiance’s mission is to unite both worlds and provide a family of financial products, services, and companies to revolutionize how people deal with money, investments, and savings.
Come and work with us to make a dent in history together.
Globiance is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Annual Salary Negotiable, based on experience.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Join our team
send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and add as subject:
Head of Securities Dealing